Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beta my test of a Goblin


4

*Jazz hands*

I was sooo tired yesterday, so I had no plans on playing Beta.

However I got curious to see if it was possible for me to start Characters on any of the other "countries" servers, and it worked :D

I am automatically bound to the European server (EU).
All my copied Characters and Pree mades can only be placed here.

However!

1

US Server :)

I was able to create characters on for example the American server (US).

Started a Goblin and pressed enter just to see if I actually could logg in, and it worked :)
This was fascinating stuff for me ! :P

I will probably poke around and work with any characters that are starting at Level 1 on the US server.
The all English speaking was more fun!

Nothing wrong with the EU server.
But we have sooo many languages, and I think we are used to being "devided"
So now all of a sudden, german, french, russian, everyone is on the same server, and they don´t want to speak english, which makes it alittle frusterating from time to time.

So my main focus is to play on the EU server ofc, thats where my high lvl chars are, but nice with a change every now and again :)

Now to the Goblin:

2

I love the dance!!!

5

She got "stylez"

I was not preparred that the Goblin starter zone was going to be that much fun!
Was just going to look in and leave.
But it ended up in a mass spam of screenshots and recordings (a)

Will try not to give to big spoilers on the experience itself, the quests ;)
Will show some screenshots though of this amazingness <3


6

I rolled a Goblin Warrior, this is my Class Trainer *lol*


7
Cruising in a car with a radio station!
I could switch songs and everything.
This was so funny to me, I think I might have failed the starting quests, haha


8

The Goblins love their Bank!


9

This one looked like "Hogger" !


10

After a over hyper experience, I went to bed, and will have the Goblin adventure to look forward to over the weeks :D

I only goofed around in the start zone.
I didn´t even get to complete the quest chain, I was to distracted :P

Must say, this was so amazingly created, that it is by far one of the funniest things I have seen in my 4 years + of playing this game :)

"Me loooove" The person responsible for this idea, haha :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tack så mycket för att skriva detta, det var otroligt informativ och berättade massor