Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beta day 2

Good morning ^^

I decided to copy my Paladin aswell. Figured nothing is as OP to level with as a Retri Pala.
I learned this the good way when I managed to do lvl 1-70 in less than 2 weeks, and then I took 10 days for Northerend (1 level a day)

This time around the boat quest/event worked!
Read on the forum it is still bugged and only works sometimes....

cata


This means it is almost exhusable that I drowned and died yesterday, haha...
I was on the right path, it just didn´t work (a)


cata2

Here we see that I turn in the quest I had problems with yesterday ;)

To my dissapointment it didn´t pop up a feedback survey, I did 4-5 quests but nothing automatic.

But have no fear my beloved Blizzard.
I realize you want to shush this opinionated spammer....
I will simpley solve the problem buy clicking feedback before I turn in a quest (If I have something to add), this way they get the feedback to the correct quest :P

Another discovery

cata3
I can mount in water *lol*

Haven´t played more than shortly today, so havent tested... Maybe this new zone is totally under water and then it makes sence, we will see...

And yes... The lack of info for me... Is because I like "first impressions".
So far I haven´t felt the need to read about and learn all these things on the internet.
I see it as one part of the Beta experience to learn it there and then, that way I can give them the best feedback of how the content they pressent atm is to understand... Easy/medium/hard.

Thats the way I roll :)

No comments: