Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beta day 3

The new day has started :)

Haven´t played alot yet, will save it for tonight :)

Had some time to kill, so decided to test and see what "pree made" actually meant.
I thought it had to do with PVP and Arena or something :P

I got a list of class/race combinations to choose from (not Worgen or Goblings)

I have always been curious about the Tauren, and since I don´t play horde I am not likely to get one, haha... So I selected a Tauren Druid!

First I was alittle dissapointed by the lame ingame name Blizzard gave me.
But then I saw I was flagged for name change, so I could rename it to something lame myself ;)


horde4
"Meet Iamnotahorde"


horde5

5k starting gold!

Not only did they give me many full sets of Tier 10 to try out, they only gave me 5k gold to start with, I like the thinking :D

horde3

*Droll*

I have been wanting this mount on my own Druid for quite some time, and here I got it right away !


horde

Full on materials

As if the gold and epic gear was not enough.
I discovered my bags was filled with Enchantment mats and Gems for JC.

And since all the pressents so far haven´t been enough *jk*
I also found out I have max WOTLK skill of both Enchanting and Jewlcrafting :D
So I will both be able to level it eventually, and fix my own gear!

So to sum up :P

I was new to testing this pree made character thing. But now I love it :D

I understood they would have to put some gear on me, but I didnt expect to get the highest lvl 80 epics and all the gold and proffesions, this is awsomeness:)

No comments: