Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beta day 4, part 2

New Screenshots at end of post!

I am one day behind, but I still wanna share some of the experiences:)

It is hard to describe the first impression (of Beta).
Everyday is a new adventure, I never know where I will end up when I launch the game.

This is not only meant on my ability to get lost (a) haha, or the actually leveling/questing experince.

But it is very different to play a half broken game, all the funny, and yet anoying glitches and bugs. But I would not have it any other way, I am not complaining I am LOVING this!

And since everyday seem to be so different. I do get a strong feeling of that, sure, when cata is released I have seen the majority of it, but it will still be new for me :)

I love to be able to level at this slow speed. To relax, enjoy it, stop and create all my screenshots :D

After the first 3 days I saw I had 170 saved images, haha... So I will start a new folder on a ever 3 day basis!

I love that now it is not the "preasure" of level faaaaast, the guild is passing you, you have to keep up so you don´t risk missing raids etc.

I also love that the elitist competition is not fully there.
Or maybe it is, but I am ignoring it:D

I still haven´t joined a guild, I am in no stress to do so.
But I will eventually. Since I want to try out what it means that you will "level" with your guild in some way.
That the xp you recieve is more because of guild, also mount speed. If they are at 5% extra now or something like that.

The Worgen is still "broken" and it is not possible to create new ones. As soon as they release the new patch I will start a worgen :)

I have started a Gobling, but I haven´t had time to do the start zone yet :P

Will now let some screenshots help to tell the story of yesterdays adventures :)

And I don´t think my blogg is a risk for any spoilers that haven´t been posted online allready.
I write very much from my point of view, so it is not deep stuffs, haha


1

This looks amazing :)

I think there will be a entire zone underwater.
It is not my favourite so far, but that migth be because it is the most "buggy" and is still probably in development when it comes to player movement, camera angles etc


2

I found Nemo!!!

Was swimming around. Entered a zone that is not "active" yet.
However I could look around, and it was a cool feeling to have these cute fishies swimming around me :)


3

Me and a Sea Turtle


4

The Pink of this is so Awsome :)
This is my desktop wallpaper atm


5

I saw the start of another of the new 5 man dungeons.

The under water enviroment looked very good!
However it was very hard and many disconnects and critical crashes, so we didnt get to see much :P


6

Elite Murloc´s *horror*


7

Doing daily´s

Ok, everyone that know me, knows that I never grew into a fan of the daily quests in Icecrown. Which means I haven´t done daily´s pretty much fpr the entrire WOTLK, almost 2 years *lol*

Yesterday I found myself in a situation of no choice.
I was stuck on level 81, I could not find more working quest chains, and instances are not very reliable.

So in the valley of LOST HOPES I started questing, haha... These quests gave good experience tbh, it is just ironic that it came down to this :P


8

Finally!!!!
Ding lvl 82!

This means I will have a new zone to quest in tonight if I find it :)

The level cap atm on the Beta is lvl83, so I want to get there :)

In the next patch they are going to make it alittle harder to lvl up, we will need to gather more xp.

So that was alittle of yesterdays Beta experience :)

No comments: