Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beta day 2, Part 2

Lets do a fast summary of the rest of the day :)


ding

We can start from the end so to speak.
I dinged level 81 on my Pally before I closed down for the evening :D


ding

Since I am a true "market gambler"
I must pressent the new staff of the auctionhouse in Stormwind ;)
They both have a new house and new employees, such luxury!


ding3

This is a example of one of the bugs I have seeen today.

My reports back to Blizzard are not written "deeply", I don´t spend that much time on it, I assume the most important information they need, they get just from seeing the registrated information they recieve when I make the report anyway...

The dilemma here was/is, that they have a quest we shall complete inside this cave.
The tricky part is that they have forgot to create a enterance ;) *lol*


ding4

This just looks pretty :D
I found a inn with a pink bathtub with candle lights to rest in :)


ding5

Another funny, yet anoying bug :P

Since we haven´t been able to use flying mounts in these zones before, there seem to be "forgotten bits", I have fallen to death 2 times today.
This one was nasty though. I could not even continue playing, I had to select "unstuck character" and was moved back to Dalaran.


ding6

*Kodak moment*
<3

*Gossip Pink saying goodnight*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very jealous of your amazing adventure ;)

gratz on lvl 81 !!!

Thank god I get a "behind the scenes" special show (a)

cant wait for your posts on the new goblin and worgen starter zones !!!

-Ommi

Anonymous said...

forgot to ad, amazing picture of the temple and your dragon, it is now my desktop background ^^

-Ommi

Johanna said...

Hi Ommi :D

Ahhh cool I managed to make a screenshot that ended up on the desktop :)

Ty Ty ^^ (on the ding)