Monday, July 26, 2010

Beta day 4

This is just a fast post :P

Haven´t played yet today.
Are waiting for my dinner to get ready, so I had time to logg in and do a couple of quests.

I am not a fan of this "Water zone" so far. The Hyal was more fun to quest in :)

Anyway,
Was doing a quest, and then "box" flashed up, it also had sound.

instant

It happened so fast I almost didnt have time to react, but managed to take 2 screenshots ;)


instant2

Almost some whoop ass :P

I have heard about Blizzard making a instant quest delivery system (which I will love),
but this is the first time I have seen it!
Almost level 82, but this is the first quest I could deliver this way!

Did 2 more quests after this, but nothing...

So I am keeping my fingers crossed that the creators might sit and polish on this function and might let us use it soon...
I obviously managed to experience it the glitch way atleast :D

No comments: