Monday, May 28, 2012

Alittle MoP Beta

The last couple of days I have started to play Mist of Pandaria Beta on my Warlock !

Up untill now I have looked in alittle every now and again.
But with the Backstreet concert coming up, and the Backstreet high I was on after, I didn´t have the focus needed to play MoP :P


Last Beta I was really hardcore.... Will see how it turns out this time around, but I hope to play alittle less, so more of the content is new when it goes live....

Buuut... I have to get the 85-90 leveling down, so a few test runs
(I don´t wanna mess up on launch day)

Ghostcrawler (my sweet heart) has made the talent tree´s easier (so he says).
Myself I have started as Destro lock and I don´t know what the heck I am doing *lol*

Instead of soulshards we are now using something called Burning embers... I basically have no clue how to get those....
I get some, but takes long...
So either it is a raid/dungeon build, you need longer fights, or I am doing it wrong.
Both options are equally possible *lol*

Did about 3 hours of gaming today, and here are some random Screenshots Pinkbunnie Style !!


Pandas!


Cute icon of a scarred little Panda


Enjoy


The beauty of Beta... Glitch time ;)


I almost fell of my chair, how cute!!!


Panda on Turtle Mount <3


He even danced!


Pretty colours!


Ding level 86


The world map


The map of where I am atm




No comments: