Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spoiler alert Beta

I found a hillarious Quest chain in MoP :D

*Spoiler alert*
If you want suprises when the game goes live, don´t read this post !

Don´t remember the name of the questline...
However I was trained in combat Panda style!!

I took Screenshots during the many cinematic scenes of this chain!!

I can only imagine how cool it will look when voice or text is added, and maybe music!!

All I could think myself was "Eye of the Tiger" from the "Rocky" movies... I have only seen bits and pieces of those movies, but this really gave a "Rocky" feeling!!

I was first trained by hitting little "woods", then "stones" etc.... Combat fighting with my master, and he threw larger and larger objects on me!

Was ALOT of fun! 
Many Screenies will now follow ;)


























All I can say is:
I really Love Mist of Pandaria so far, can´t wait for the expansion to be released!!
The questing is alot more fun (so far) than in Cata!





No comments: