Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lost in beta

Been questing in the mountains of "Kun-Lai summit" if something is called that :)

This zone is amazing looking like the rest, but it was alittle darker and with alot of mean monkeys *lol*, and I have a suspision that alot of the quests chains are alittle broken at the moment.

I think I have done most of what I could there, so I decided to try and get to the next zone so to speak.

Met up with our SW prince and proved to be worthy to enter gates to a "Magically pretty" land
(in my opinion)






Even had to kill myself *gasp*

However when I entered the new Zone, the mobs were/are level 90 and it felt like I was there to soon :P

I ran around alittle just starring at the pretty enviroment!

I got to what I think is a city, and there the server started lagging really bad, so I decided to blogg alittle instead!

Took a look at WoW head, and I am in "Vale of eternal Blossoms" lvl90
Just saying so you know where the screenshots that will follow are from :)

Next time I logg on, I am gonna try to find "Townlong steppes", it´s a lvl88-89 zone, so it sound more right for me :)


More sleepy pandas!




Love the enviroment, and have in mind I have the graphics on "fair"


I think these 2 statues are the ones on the logg in screen










So pretty.... Even a Frog!










Pet battle trainer, NYI


Me and some flowers



No comments: