Sunday, June 3, 2012

Grand Expedition Yak

Ever since I saw "Grand expedition Yak" announced on MMO I knew I had to have that mount!!!

It looks super cool, it is GIGANTIC for my Gnome, it has repairs and reforging and more stuff
(I think)

It has been a adventure to say the least to find this Mount/Vendor.
I haven´t wanted to sound like a noob and asked ppl in the general chat.
So I just knew that in this zone somewhere it was gonna be....



Finally found the vendor!!

At the moment the mount cost 60k gold, which is alittle pricey.
However I don´t think that will be the price when it goes live.
I think they will make it alittle cheaper (we can never forget the QQ-ers).
Questing and reputation probably brings down the price aswell...

On beta I don´t care about the gold, so 60k was not that much to think about!

Will post a number of Screenies now of the mount, since it is a groovy mount :)




Even got a Achivement, haha















No comments: