Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zarhym suprised me!

Will try to keep this short (yeah right, that will go well, haha)

Yesterday/Wednessday was a unreal day for me!
Good things just kept happening, one after another, it never stopped! 
I am not very used to that, so I am still letting it sink in :)

The day before I sent a message to Zarhym on Twitter....

Woke up, 
Switched on my Phone,
Recieved this:

Zarhym replied!!!!!!!

I could not believe this!
Zarhym replied to me? me? ME? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am such a "WoW Geek" I am a huge Fan. So to me this is like a Autograph, it means so much!!


This is the Backstreet experience in World of Warcraft, and 

waaaaaait for it 

Zarhym even mentioned BSB! *lol* 

I have admired his sarcastic/Bitchy humor for years (I mean this in a good way)...
Hey, I even had him "Quoted" in my signature on the "Cataclysm Beta Forum"
So this is Big!!!


The day continued, I told all my friends, wether they wanted to hear or not about this great news!


Then around 4pm in the afternoon my time, I saw the breaking news that "Mist of Pandaria" finally has a Release date!!!! (sept 25)

My "Inner Geek" fainted all over again!


Later in the evening this happened:

Words needed? ;)

Zarhym Re-Tweeted me *GASP*

Not even gonna go there in text, I could write a novel *lol*

After this many years, I got all this attention from Zarhym in one day :D


-Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!!!!


No comments: