Sunday, July 1, 2012

I got Ghostcrawler!!!!


I FINALLY got Ghostcrawler!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted to tame Greg Street aka Ghostcrawlers ingame NPC since it was released with Cataclysm!!

I leveled my Hunter to level 85 with the one goal, Tame Ghostcrawler!!

It proved to be a pretty impossible challenge. The pet spawn once a day, he fades/hides. Everyone want to tame him, and Paladins wants to kill him ;)

The competition is so high, that this is the first day EVER I have seen Ghostcrawler o.O

We are speaking of first time since December 6 2010 to now 1 July 2012, haha

I haven´t actively tried the last 6 months, felt like no point tbh.

Today when I was randomly farming herbs, on my Paladin (ha ha) I saw something Shiney... 
It was Ghostcrawler, I could not believe what I saw!! 
I spam pressed "screenshot"

Then I speed logged onto my hunter. I didn´t remember how to even tame pets (haha)
I looked in the spellbook "tame beast" was there. So I moved from Dalaran to the water zone, it has a hard name, haha

Had to switch between Hunter/Pally to find GC.
When I found him, it said I could not tame him.
So as I suspected I needed anther Talent tree :/

Heartstoned , saw trainer, respeced (random talents), traveled ALL the way back...

Could not find GC on either Pally or Hunter...

Installed NPCScan.
This addon turned oout to be useless so I have uninstalled it again :P

When I had basically given up. I felt like after this much time, I had lost my chance.... 
Then I saw GC!!!

I clicked Tame, and out of luck , I got him on my first try!!!! :D


About 1+ hours later, the hunt that has been going on since 6 Dec´10 ended!!!!
He even hit me with his Nerf bat :D haha

These pic´s are just to show that I worked since I saw him about 12:30 - 13:42





I hope to be able to use "Ghostcrawler" when leveling in Mist of Pandaria :)