Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mist of Pandaria release 25 September!!

Mist of Pandaria-World of Warcraft

*Nerd Cheer/Dance*

Yesterday was Unreal for me I must say!

Little did I know when I woke up that morning that I would
find a TWEET from Zarhym (I will get back to this in another post),
a RELEASE date to Mist in the afternoon,
and a RE-TWEET From Zarhym in the evening...

All I can say is "Holy C***" My Dear friends, it was like finally experiencing a proper Christmas! :D


Digital Deluxe Pre Ordered and rdy at Midnight 25th!

I have the Collector Editions of "Wrath" and "Cataclysm", and I Love them!
TBH I even enjoyed freezing my ass of in line outside GameStop for the Midnight Launches :P

However,

This year Blizzard is offering a Digital Collector Edition...
I was going back and forth in my mind, I really wanted the box.
But then I decided that this time around I am gonna save myself from the freezing cold (yeah September is not Nov/Dec but you get the point)

So 00:01 September 25th "Pinkbunnie the proud deffender of Azeroth" will start the adventure to Pandaria together with my "Homies" !
We go by the name "Azeroth Alliance Raiders"

Watch out!

No comments: