Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh my banks are a mess

Combined with the joy of the release date of "Mist of Pandaria" , the day I have dreaded for so long also arrived...

Now I have to sort out all my Inventorys/banks/bags etc.

Been fearing this day since Mop Beta started... Kept telling myself "not today"...
After a while it changed to "not untill I have a release date"

And here I am, 2 months and the clock is ticking *Sweating*

My first goal will have to be to oganize my "Ink hoarding" *lol*

This is a bonus bank *lol* Got 2 Banks with more tabs

Today I managed to fill my first guild tab with Ethernal ink.

Been buing low level hearbs cheap for many months, my brain goes to snooze mode just by the thought of "mill mill mill mill"...

But I will survive.... My goal is to achive my first "Gold cap" in liquid gold :)

Dunno why really... Just for fun:)

When I have done that, there are some mounts I really would like to buy!

It´s not like I am far off... But I feel it is better to play my cards safe now, and keep as much gold liquid as possible for MoP.

Out of all my proffs, I feel Inscription is one of the few I feel is worth preparing and investing in. There will be to many changes to the rest, so that I will sort launch week :)

Goal is to have atleast 1 tab each of all the Inks currently in the game.
Hopefully 2 tabs of ethernal and Ink of the sea since they are used alot...

Herbing my ass off, and milling....


Mill/mill/mill.... snooze

As seen I have alot of Inks... I just have to organize so they end up in guild tabs, right now they are spread all over the place (a)

For the weekend I hope to fill up on atleast 1 tab of Ink of the Sea and one of Lions ink, then I will feel I have been productive :)

Got 3 toons to take care of the inks/glyphs organization *lol*


After that I will have to sort the other junk out....
Oh dear, I am a ingame WoW hoarder!!


When we have 1 month to go untill Launch day.
I throw in 3 months on my second account (yes, I have more space, haha)

Need to see what I have left there...
Planing to level a toon to use to craft Ink, so I can save some time (this is a bonus goal if I have time)

The main reason I need to activate that account is because I have saved 5 or 6 awsome Panda names :D

And once the account is active, it will probably be usefull with extra storage space at the beginning of Mop....
Then I will have to try to squizze in on 1 account again *lol*

I got tired just thinking about all of this! :P

Nahh, I haven´t put any work into the UI of Bank alts:)


No comments: