Monday, July 30, 2012

WARMASTER 25 man HC dooown

Epic kill tonight with my Fellow Raiders in AAR <3

Our "Video-man" didn´t have the confidence in us enough to record *lol* (sorry Kosh) ,
But Pink never looses Faith!!! :D



Here by I pressent to you
DEAD BOSS ;

It was sooo Smooooth! :D




This Dude was hard to take Screenies off


"Where is the Gnome at?"




We have a Pink for that Araz :)

Good Job everyone, I love it when we have Progress :))


On a more serious note!!

HOOOOW on earth will i EVER get over that I have been talking to myself the last raids?!?! :/

Where you guys enjoying the scilence to much to tell me I was totally quiet?! ;)

I will look over the settings in Mumble and see whats wrong...
I hope someone has heard me sometimes  :P

I have had seriously funny conversations, esp yesterday...
And now I realize noone has heard me... Buuuuuh!!!

Last night I was almost alittle sad !

*G´Nite* !


2 comments:

Anders V said...

I'm hiding in those pics! :D

Johanna said...

*Purr Purr* :D