Friday, April 27, 2012

Shame award

Ok here it goes...

Today I reward ANOTHER Shame Award of the day to the so called "Photo dude" on the NKOTBSB Tour!!

Feel Shame, deep Shame!!!

Haven´t done this Award thing before, so for someone to win it twice in a row, thats BAD!!

There are ofc better pictures, but let´s be honest, the first tour dates have been shhhhieeet when it comes to the VIP pics!
(English is so that the shame really reaches out if someone google)


From my Twitter investigation this is not even a photographer ?! It is a employee from Ground (ctrl). The photographer they usually hire was buzzy right now, don´t know when he will be joining the tour.
Let´s all just hope it is before Malmö!

I know artists only care about money... But in order to keep making money, you need to provide a product.
And to treat loyal fans of 19 years like this, thats bad publicity!
The girl in the picture has payed either 300 or 500 Dollars for that pic... Since she didn´t have time to turn around I can´t see which VIP she has

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!

2 weeks untill my concert, I will not accept this (that point might have come across though, haha)

Will be teaming up with other fans, try to exchange cameras and help out that way, to make sure if all goes bad, there is backup to remember this day!


Quality
This is a Quality picture, alittle dark,
 This is what I shall get!

Eddie better be preparred for MAJOR rage if he dissapoints me ;)


No comments: