Friday, April 27, 2012

Mist of Pandaria Beta

During the Cataclysm Beta I sometimes made posts with just a bunch of Screenshots.
Got positive feedback from that, so will repeat this now for MoP :)


I haven´t got around to indepth testing yet due to IRL.
However I did mess around alittle a few weeks ago!

I started a Monk on a US Server. The EU Server was maaaaag lagging and crashing at the time, dunno if that has improved... However;
I still love Beta!!


So Far I MISS that there is no ingame feedback tool like last Beta :(
I really loved being able to submit feedback on every quest and all items of my choise... So that´s a negative.

Another thing thats bad, is that this time around there is no separate Beta forum.
Everyone with WoW Access can post in their region.
This both means Caos! And that I am unable to access the US forum, and lets face it and be honest, thats where the real feedback is given and the forum is monitored.
So I miss that forum, it was a big part of what made the Cataclysm experience so great! :)


Other than that everything looks fine so far. Like I mentioned, I have only tested 2 days... 
But like always you will be invited on the journey with me when it starts if you like :)


Will mass post a few funny/Pretty screenshots!
Click on the images


The Screenshots was not added in the correct order, so we will just have to do like the Pandas
 "Roll with it" ;)


Ohhhh



Love the Panda giggle!



Bright colours <3



The Beta boxes are back!



He was probably Swedish ;)



Gotta respect Michael Bay, great movies ;P



I feel uniqe ;)



HS



Love the critter chicken/Turtles HAHA



I don´t want a companion this much larger than me :(

No comments: