Friday, May 30, 2014

100 Baby Challenge part 5

Welcome back to my 100 Baby challenge
-The recap edition

Now we are going to get back into the challenge :)

I had about 1 week were I sorted out a bunch of ingame problems:

Moved to Midnight Hollow (realized I didn´t feel like playing in a dark world like that)

Moved the family again, this time to TwinBrook? (this is the current town)

Got the glitch that after 8 sims, the game only gave the sim "single births"

The last bug was horrible to sort out. Tbh I don´t know what I did in the end to fix it.
But now It works, which makes it more fun to play again.

For a moment there I was considering giving up.
This is the 3rd restart of me doing the challenge in total.
The last time the 8 sim glitch was the problem too, so I was sick of it :P

I will show Screenshots, and try to tell what has happened.
And then from now on, it will hopefully be easier to update here (I hope I will be able to stop replaying stuff, haha)

I kept the family in Midnight Hollow untill Spencer and Bella became teenagers, and the triplets children.

Then I took the chance to move to Twinbrook.
This way the childrens school performance was not affected !


Just some random screen shots that shows the children growing up
in the glitchy part of my gameplay, hehe


The joy


Talky talk


The face expression, lol







And let´s get a update on the ages and traits:



Spencer - loves the outdoors, light sleeper, shy, mooch (?) 


Bella - looner, friendly, hates the outdoors, bookworm 


Rain - genious, observant , ambitious


Miley - exitable, evil, neat


Bubble - loves the cold, artistic, workoholic (?)


Theresa - 2 pregnancy´s, 5 children


The 2nd and hopefully (for a while) last move:


 Here we go again


 The smallest things can upset a teenager lol


 Here she goes again


 She don´t look to excited about the topic of conversation :P


 Baby daddy number 3 perhaps?




This was alittle messy.
But now I am soon caught up too where the game works better and I have alittle better organization in my screenshots and more notes about ages and stuff...

Can only get better from here !


No comments: