Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The day I got my Beta invite


Today I discovered my invitation to the "Warlords of Draenor" Beta !


Will probably make a separate post just to describe the level of happieness !


Today I will just post some random Screenshots of what I have seen so far...


It took a while to install the game (which I don´t mind at all).
I am not sure if I have installed it correct yet. But the game starts, thats good enough for me !

I have arrived!

I don´t think copy char is avaliable for EU (or maybe not anyone) at the moment.
So I had no choice but to start a pre-made level 90 char ....

Named it Pinkbunnie with 2 i´s. Just in case I miiiight be able to keep my original name. 
If not I will delete this one and use this name, ha


That look ....o.O


 1st time seeing the Gnomie ... Chaos :)


 It´s a map


 This gigantic dude looks to be our "portal/way" to the new starting zone


 I found Thrall !

Since this was the first time logging in, I was not preparred :P
Need to set up my talents/glyphs/spells... After that I shall return tho, ha


 Always time to strike a posé


I did the only "sane" thing to do....
Heart stoned in a Fierce way like a Hero !


 The size of that npc !


 Hai!


 The gigantic "man/male hands" are abit scarry !


 Almost same size as the apple , ha



 Not sure I approve of the "Bondage look" 
(Good don´t always mean Pretty, ha)


 Tried to copy my beloved Pink again..
Face say´s noooo :P


Bye Bye


Those were some of my first impression Screenshots!

If you are a friend of me, you know my style/gameplay by now .... 
If you are new....
I would describe it alittle like :

World of Warcraft the Pink kind of way

I say how I feel , and most likely pay attention to the things you would miss out on without me *lol*

Today I am to happy over the actual invitation, so I wont be playing anymore....
I know that might not make to much sence... But you see, I need to take the impressions one at a time!


Day 1 summary:


I love, love, love the new "look" of the Gnome.

I only hope that the hands are not done yet.
To me the hands are to large, to male looking !

So my first mission will be to give my 5 cent on the developement of the Gnome, try to get us normal hands again !

Over and Out


p.s. I haven´t logged in here on my blogg for quite some time. So if there is something I have missed, gimme a couple of days to sort it out :)



No comments: