Wednesday, May 21, 2014

100 Baby Challange part 3

Welcome back to my 100 Baby Challange -
The toddler invation

This is where hell kinda broke loose *lol*

Theresa had just given birth to the tripplets. (5 children in total)

I had made the poor sim (kinda litterally) so broke, that I didn´t have many options money-wise to try to cope with this situation :/

The options I had was:
-Extend walls of the house, get some more space
-Buy more cribs, I obviously needed 5
-Super skill the 2 toddlers in hopes to age them up

I didn´t have any simoleons so I was left with the later option.

Was kind of optimistic that I would be able to teach all the skills, age up the 2 toddlers to children, get them to use the bunk beds and we would be fine

.... That failed

But let´s take a look at the attempt, ha

Learn to walk plz

Screaming monsters!

I was unable to speed skill the toddlers.... 
The only thing I could afford was 2 baby swings

Spencer was out like a light even before the swing was turned on, haha

And some more screaming


Please pretty Please learn something!


After that traumatic and exhausting night/morning.
I realized I had nochoice, I had to age up the Babies.  I was unable to juggle all those things!

Now I was left with even less space, even more poor (I didn´t want the repo man), and alittle bit more frusterated, haha

I took Screenshots of the toddlers, but I might mess up their names bellow (will have to look in game later), atleast their traits are correct!

Miley
Exitable and evil

Bubble
loves the cold and artistic

Rain
Geni and observant (?)
This one looks alittle scarry, not gonna lie :P

Theresa was out numbered

Why do they keep picking one toy, 
just to crawl back and get another one? haha

Invation of the Toddlers

The girl has the nerve to dream about more kids
I am lost for words, haha

The tripplets came with a unexpected "suprise" if you may. 
Theresa was contacted by "the program", and was not sure what was going on or what was going to happend to her...

And that´s where I think I will leave this for today.

Stay tuned to find out what "the program" had in store for Theresa !


No comments: