Monday, May 19, 2014

100 Baby Challange part 1

Welcome to my "Screenshot" 100 baby challange :)

I was inspired by the story that xSimSugarx/Laura & Sims3Simbiote/April tells on YouTube.

So I decided to take Laura up on the "invitation/suggestion" to do the challangeas a little side project and share screenshots.

For me it feels/looks like the challange is much more fun when you share it with someone.
When I have tried on my own a few times (gotten to 50 or so), I usually end up borred.
But it probably will be a different thing when alittle bit of story is injected to the gameplay :)

I don´t have as good imagination as them, and I really like their set up with the test subjects, and the town they play in.
So I will pretty much play by the same rules (I am the pro copy cat lol)

Started out homeless with 1000 simoleons

My founders name is Theresa.
Her traits are;
Family oriented,
Irresistable,
 Friendly
Schmoozer (?)
Artistic


I was not able to find a gym last night, so Theresa had to try to meet men/test persons on other public lots, and that was a challange.
She did manage to meet a few that I will let her keep contact with from the phone and lap top. Since she is almost on house arrest now untill she has a teenager that can help out to take care of the younger siblings, ha

Won´t be writing this much in all "parts" so to speak. Will have many screenshots and let them do the talking, and then just insert usefull information, or stories about fun/chaotic things that might have happened :)


Don´t think Theresa can imagine how dangerous that wish for a large family was , ha

Eating in style!

Enjoying the view

Hey, wanna come over?

 Participant number 1, Ruffus

 Enjoying some music

 Just haning around

 Labour

Do I smell?

In the middle of everthing Participant number 2 arrived *lol*
Had tried to invite ppl over before but they never turned up

 He sat there brooding listeing to classical music lol

 Oh noes, I had to buy another crib, no money left !

 The first 2 kiddos

First 2 healthy kiddos was born, which meant a reward of 50 simoleons for me lol

1 boy named Spencer (loves the outdoors, light sleeper)
1 girl Bella (looner, friendly)
Their dad Ruffus Kessler

Now I also got the reward of 13 000 simoleons to move to a lot and start to build a house.

Before the move, the "broody" male named Jacob donated to the cause and I heard the baby jingle :P

Turns out Jacob is a vampire, which is a supernatural type that is new to me, so this could get interessting !

See you in the new house :)








No comments: