Friday, May 30, 2014

100 Baby Challenge part 4

Welcome back to my 100 Baby Challange -
What happened?


Been a long time since I updated here.
I got a couple of glitches in the game, which took a while to figure out.
And then I was away for a few days visiting family :)

Since I have played on and off, and even replayed some part multiple times, I was starting to give up on blogging about this, but think we can catch up ;P

In this part it will just be alot of text, alittle back story. In the next part I will continue with updates from the challenge :)



The following story is something I came up with when I discovered that the tripplets was infact werewolfs and not vampires as I thought.
I haven´t played the supernatural werewolfs, so I "cheated" and made them human...

Another problem I discovered when I had som many toddlers, was that the custom made world didn´t display the "sim green/yellow/red diamond" over the sims.

This was the first time I noticed this ! But when it became to chaotic, I realized I needed to be able to click on a sim, see who it was, and then take care of it.

I tried to place my household in a new save file of the world, same problem.
Tried to place the household in a EA world, no problem.
So even though I really did like Devils port, I decided to move.
I did that by saving the household with the house to the bin, and just started a new world.




The story of Theresa´s faith:

After the birth of the tripplets Theresa went for the checkup "the program" has.

When she was there it all started to get alittle blurry. Turns out they gave her something to make her sleepy instead of the vitamins.

Before she fell alseep, she remembers she heard something about the tripplets not being well.
Pantic started in her head.
She has a slight memory that she might have gotten a question to heal her children or be forced to leave the program and take care of her children alone.

Theresa was not sure what this meant at the time.
As a mother she ofcourse said she wanted them to do everything to help her children.

When she came too/woke up again, she was in the same house, but it didn´t look the same outside...
Everywhere she looked it was dark, there were no sun.

She found a letter with information from the doctor.

The letter said that the tripplets had been carriers/infected with a virus. This is the virus the program is trying to eliminate, the reason they are repopulating the world.

The program was satisfied with her fertility so they had decided to give her a second chance.

What did this mean?
Theresa was clueless but started to get flashbacks.

When she turned 18, she moved to get ready to start college. It was far away from her family, but that was a natural step.

When she got there, she was informed that there were no college to begin with (for her).
The program had seen she was the right blood type. So her purpose in life was now to be a part of cure-ing the world (which she never knew had a problem)

It was first now that she realized that she would probably never see her family again.
What had happened to them ?
Were they in a different part of a program ?



The screams of children snapped her out of her thoughts ....

What would happend now?
Where were she and the kids?
Was her children out of danger now?

Theresa knew she would not get a answere now, it pained her slightly....


No comments: