Monday, July 16, 2007

so...

I cried, so what?
You can ask me why, or tell me why.
Your choice.

I can be whoever anyone asks me to be.
Thats easy.
Or I can be myself.
Thats hard.

I don't make it hard. I am just not completed yet.

One day I will find the strength. I will stop asking.

That day I will be completed.

Might happend tomorrow, or it might allready have happened.

Let's see who will be the most suprised.
Will I suprise myself, will I recognize my own reflection.
Will I suprise my surroundings, or will they say hello like nothing has happened?

Maybe I am completed.
Maybe it is just "I" that don't see it yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I can be whoever anyone asks me to be.
Thats easy.
Or I can be myself.
Thats hard."

It´s hard cause other people don´t and won´t accept it. But you are yourself, otherwise you wouldn´t be you.

/Greta (kör på engelska med :P)