Thursday, September 20, 2012

The preparations begin

Today is Thursday and on Monday (midnight) MOP is released, wohooo!
I know it is called Thuesday, but for me the day don´t change untill I have slept,
so midnight on Monday is start for me !

Gonna gather all the preparations in a "Bring it on all over again part 3" post eventually!
Since that has been a fun little tradition of mine, and I am in no way less enthusiastic this time around :)

With a new World of Warcraft Expansion comes (for me) the will to be able to play a few days, aiming for a week, without being disturbed by everyday stuff like food/cleaning *lol*


So I have made lists and plans on what to cook and then freeze, so I easily can fix dinners next week !

Just because I dont wanna spend time in the kitchen, don´t mean I have to spend alot of money on Take Away junk-food that is also unhealthy :P


Today I made a "Meat-pie" , think that can be the translation,
will eat it with rice and veggies....
It is very yummy! Cheeze and cream...
suuure might not sound healthy, but it is!

"Meal" 1 completed
 Will be able to have this for dinner 2 days now, and still freeze 2 dinners, which is super :)

Now we shall see what the next "Quest" will be !




No comments: