Sunday, September 23, 2012

ohhh and continue

Just went on my 3rd day of pre MoP Shopping *Exhausted*

I do hope that all of you guys out there with a car appriciate it greatly! ;P

My bike n me can only take "so much"

Atleast I am at the end of the prep now!
Need to do a speedy cleaning of my room and cook dinner today aswell....

With alittle luck all these days will exhaust me enough to be able to sleep a few hours before the midnight launch tomorrow! :D

Oh and yes....
I am not happy at all with CRZ :/

Wish Blizz would pull them out of the game and stick them on PTR before they loose more than they gain.

It´s unfortunate if players return, but current players leave (state of the forums), this way Blizz will get the same number or lower.

Must say, it was a risky thing to release in this state this close to the launch ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.