Monday, September 24, 2012

Bring it on all over again, part 3

It´s time!!!
Today Blizzard release their 4th x-pack Mist of Pandaria!

(Insert Funny pic of "room" when it gets dark later tonight)

This will be the 3rd x-pack I am experiencing, and it has become abit of a tradition for me to write about the preparrations and take some pics!
Atleast it has been very fun for me to look back over the years :)

Been working hard the past 4 days;
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning
  • Shopping 4 times ( I bike around)
  • Cooking/freezing food
  • Baking
  • Sorting out ingame
  • Bought a new PC (last month)
Now a Picture show;

Gotta Squeezee in the Pie and Mix some "Juice"

 

Pie & my avoid dishes idea :P



Fruit sallad & well fruits



Chocolate Cake!



Dunno why this is upside down:/
It´s some of my Froozen dinners anyways



Earlier in the week I baked


You can also read about these past days here if you like;

Final-cooking
Final-preps
ohhh-and-continue
It continues
The preparations begins

Are you prepared? I sure know I am ;) LOL





No comments: