Monday, September 24, 2012

Final preps

The day has arrived ! :D

Making the final preparations, and then I am all set for a week (atleast) of gaming !

I am not racing for any server first or things like that (might look like it), I just wanna enjoy the game in peace!

Will try to level my main (lock) fast, so I can rest and know I am set for when my guild starts to raid in 3 weeks time...
Then I will level up a gathering toon and get gold, mixed with leveling a Monk for fun :)

Last trip to the store this morning!



As seen on the picture I have made a Lovely fruit-sallad!
Will be easy to eat in the leveling stress ;)

Also a bowl of fruit to have by the computer!


Might look like I am hardcore health freak, this is not the case (a)

However sugar can make you more tired, so I will stick to healthy food, fruits, water etc untill atleast my main is level 90


To put the worry at easy on some of you....


YES there is CAKE in my freezer ! :D

Two Chocolate Cakes that will be part of the MoP Joy!

No comments: