Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kylee is born

After both parents had spent some time with the baby, I aged her up.
Reason;
There is not much to do with a baby, so to wait the 2 days felt pointless (and I was curious!)



Kylee was born with her fathers Pink hair and Green eyes!
We have ourselfs the Sim that is going to carry on the genetics!!!

I could not believe my luck. They "did it" the first time around :)
I was both super happy, and I also felt alittle "this is to soon".

Note to self- Never feel that way again. I almost gave up on 2nd generation, but refound the strength, ha !
I am alittle further in the game than the blogging... But not that far apart, I am with Kylee:)

But in the end this was a good thing.
Both parents love their little Kylee to pieces. They knew they were going to give her the best up bringing possible :)

Luna continued to work with her Daycare. So there were always company for Kylee.

This also gave them a chance to try to save up some simoleons for when Kylee was ready to move away from home.

And keep in mind. They are going to have plenty of grandchildren, so I think they will survive !
(they have too, I didnt want any extra kids if I didn´t need too....And a spoiler. Kylee wont get lucky first time, just "sayin".. )



Ariel loves his little family


Look at them !
There is NO doubt which parents genetics Kylee got :) ha

To be continued....







No comments: