Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Stone Guards kill and other Epic stuff

My PC had the nerve to "break" a couple of weeks ago :/
That´s why I haven´t been blogging!
Now it´s back, so we can continue  ;)

Last night the entire Guild foccussed,  I could almost hear the "brain work" over Mumble *lol*

This was our first official raid week in Mist of pandaria :)
Due to this our (atleast not mine) gear level is not ideal yet. However, we overcame that!

On our famoust "Last attempt" we kicked some bad guy to the curve ! :D



 Leading up to this, was a few awsome moments, that I am sure was the deal breakers for the evening ;)




Let´s start with the Mushrooms!

My "Mogged" Pandarian hat, almost makes the Gnome look like a Mushroom, which I think is a Awsome look !

The sleepy Panda is our Raid Leader :)


Now I can sit on my Mushroom chair outside instances in class!

"Find a Gnome"

Cloudy, how did you pull of that Awsome look?

Look at Bara´s Epic sea shell! 

With this much great stuff, it was no way to do anything else than go for "Win" :D




Ghostcrawler, I still want a glyph to scale my compantion!


Whatever "end effect" this is, it looked good :)




Screenshots overload , but I am happy to have my PC back, so you gotta adjust ;)

Azeroth Alliance Raiders; The Stone Guard 25man normal


No comments: